Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The younger days..

Being stuck in the office for too long deprives me of quality time with the outside world.. I realized I havent been seeing lil kids for quite some time already.. Other than my lil JiaXin.. I seem to miss hearing and seeing lil kids play/scream during weekdays... HAha! I know it sounds weird.. But seriously, I'm so surrounded by adults.. How I wish kids were allowed in offices.. They will definitely add some laughter and colour to the work environment...

Speaking of which, I was flipping through old photo albums few weeks ago.. I chanced upon some really lovely pictures of me (Yes, me... ) when I was very much younger, and smaller.. hee!

At Haw Par Villa.. It was such a hit then........................... =)

Enjoy... Pretty mei mei with fan in hand =)

With my bro at some pillars.. HAha..
How I miss flume rides.. I love those that dive at super fast speed and especially those that will make me super duper wet after that.. hee!

The blur girl with her favourite dried mangoes.. Try spotting the bro in the pic...

Family Pic.. All in... Ah Qi's in mum's tummy then... Still a family picture =)

Oh ya... Did I mention chinese mascots were sooo famous last time? =)

Some other random pics which were just as cute...

I forgot whose birthday it was.. But, the important and amazing thing is, I'm still sucking a pacifier at that age... Shame shame can!

With Bro, posing with the statue/object at ROM.. Not my wedding of course.. HAha...

Me.... Trying on some specs at some supermarket? HAha... Totally suku........... =P

Me and my dearest Grandma... And my super short dress.. Woo~ I wonder why my parents allowed me to wear such a sexy dress out ? Way too short...................... They're liberal I guess... HAha...

Stay tuned to the next post... More cute pictures coming up...

No comments: