Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a week...

This has got to be the most demanding, overwhelming and horrible week thus far... Seriously! What a way to kill it with atrocious weather over the weekend... Very lousy...

Exception: Sensational fireworks (from France) on Friday night... Followed by dessert at 2am dessertbar at Holland Village with Mr Koh, changyan and huimei... =)

I wanna do something else, something different, something I enjoy, something I like... Maybe listen to some new age music, do some handicraft, cook some exotic dishes.. I wanna travel.. I wanna go to the airport.. (Starting to blabber.....) =P

Yes, it's still raining while I'm typing.. and my precious lovely Saturday slips away just like that........... Haiz!

I need a big dose of nature..................



No comments: