Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Friday & Saturday Nights!

HAha.. as the title suggests, this shall be a happy post =) Pictures..
As mentioned in my previous post, I went to this cafe at Holland Village called 2am dessert bar, on Friday night after the fireworks at Marina Bay area.. Vv atas place.. Gosh! Nice and posh decor with super comfy sofa seats and cushions.. Nice place to chill... Calling all gal pals! One day when we're richer and free-er, this place k.. One thing to note, the food is exp... So, if we ever go, make sure we sit until 'butt open flower' k.. HAha... Make it more worthwhile.. =P

Our Tiramisu and Toffee Pudding
Mr Koh and I
Huimei and Changyan
Group shot!

Saturday Night: I went to attend my cousin's 21st birthday... His dad who is my dad's brother who is thus my uncle, organized this party for him.. At ParkRoyal Hotel, near little India.. I DROVE THERE! hee.......... My 3rd time driving dad's car, and my 1st on CTE! =) I think I'm vv hiong.. But I'm careful k... It's fun.. really feel so different controlling the car, comparing to being a passenger... I drove with the harshest conditions.. Rain, night, jam, cold, fear =P But I'm still in one piece..

Aniwaes, back to the party.. It was hotel buffet kinda party.. $30 per pax!!! Gosh.. Amounts to few thousands? I duno... But the most impt thing is, food must be good.. HAHA! My motivation.. Not too bad, but I know I definitely did not eat 30 bucks worth of food....

Candid... Brother with girlfren..

Posed... Ugly Brother, Pretty Girlfriend.. HAha!

Daddy with daughter.. With daughter pointing to the polo logo (The good daughter bought the Tee from BKK) =P
Birthday boy! Happy Birthday WeiXiang.............

My food...........
Tiramisu Cake! Yet again........... 2 days in a row.. HAha! I prefer the one at 2am dessertbar..

Wells.. The rainy Saturday allowed me to do alot of things.. Washed, folded and ironed clothes, sweep the floor, bathed and fed suagus... house-cleaning.. Maid Lim!
Hello Sunday!


No comments: