Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angels and Demons

If you have watched The Da Vinci Code and you think it's good..
You should make time for Angels and Demons...
I only have one word for it: Bagus! =)
See how charming Tom Hanks is........ Still as handsome! Professor Robert Langdon~ He seems more at ease with his role this time round..

The movie kept my eyes transfixed to the screen throughout the whole movie, even during 'talky' moments.. Full of suspense and wit.. I was thrilled.. It's been a long time since I've watched such a good movie...
And if you have read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, all the more you shouldn't miss the movie! I read the book 2 years ago, but I forgot how the story ended before I entered the theatre.. haha...
Ewan McGregor played the role of Carmelengo in this movie (This I only realized after the movie ended coz I was so mesmerized with this cute guy for the whole show =P), and he made me like his character for the majority of the time.. He definitely gave a solid performance, and I thought McGregor owned the final moments of the film... I'm pretty sure the audience wouldnt mind such a handsome 'good guy' (or is he not?) in the movie.. haha!
It's been such a long time since I've blogged about a movie.. This movie is definitely worth watching and be prepared for lots of twists and turns... =)

Classic quote from the movie: as said by Cardinal Strauss," Religion is flawed because man is flawed."
Go on, scramble to your nearest cinema~ It's worth every cent!

No comments: