Friday, May 15, 2009

The last days.......

The last days.............. At our usual hangout at Kallang Leisure Park =) Eating our fav Yoguru...


Brought catherine (extreme right) out for a shopping trip.. She's new to Singapore.. Have to show her around the shopping havens in Singapore.. Haha! A very nice girl.. great friend =)

I brought her to eat Singapore's famous Laksa.. haha.. Suan pan zi (Abacus something.. Hakka dish), haha.. and some local pancakes.. =)

She treated me to this!!

Authentic Japanese Mochi! Mochi Creamery.............. So colourful.........

We were spoilt for choice.. haha....... and I settled for Tiramisu.......

And Catherine settled for her Strawberry... =)

Sinking our teeth into the mochi....... It was heavenly! Not kidding............ The skin is not vv soft (those you get from the supermarket is a far cry from this).. It has this vv chewy texture, very delicious as well........... =)

The ice cream? Quality at its best.. haha.. They didnt pay me cent to say this, but it's really good... haha!

But seriously, the only flaw is the price.. haha! it costs $2 per mochi! What??!! Yes, I hear you......... But, once in a while.. Just pamper yourself after a hard day at work =)
My days at the company are coming to an end soon............. I will miss my colleagues~


No comments: