Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Last Lazy Week~

No………….. I knew it! Time flies when you are having fun.. It’s been like that since young~ =P

Everytime I’m having so much fun, time just slips away so quickly.. Time to face reality… Not that I don’t look forward to a new work environment, but I feel that sometimes work ‘robs’ life’s simple pleasures away…

Though I didn’t go overseas these 2 weeks, I spent alot of time at home.. And I actually enjoyed it! =) Sleeping at 2am every night, and waking up at 11am on most days.. HAHA!

Brunched and shopped around with Daddy and Mummy…. Having long lunches and strolls with them… Treating them to lunches… This is such a luxury! 好幸福~ I watched movies and serials online, cleaned my desk and packed my wardrobe… All these, I would not be able to do if I weren’t on a long leave =)

I made jelly…….

DSC00243DSC00244

It’s that easy~ I used to do it when I was young.. And I’m still doing it now.. haha… *btw, this is not konyaku*

During one of my supermarket trips…

 DSC00242

=) How colourful! Brightened up my day immediately.. I love supermarkets actually.. haha~

Went to IKEA as well… and we have decided to do away with the blinds in our rooms… They’re all old and faulty.. haha! I’ll have new curtains soon~ =)

IKEA has lovely flowers too…

DSC00249

DSC00250

DSC00251_2

DSC00252_2

I love my camera phone! hahahha….

I had a splendid weekend as well… =) Had a champagne session with my girls on friday night, went to escape with Mr Koh and friends on Saturday, and a hearty dinner on Sunday! All these I will blog about them in my later posts….

Come June, I will start work again.. Back to my OL life.. 830-6 life.. If I may calculate, it’s almost half of the time in which I’m awake.. Locked in the office cubicle.. Slogging my life away.. haha! awaiting knock off time everyday~~ NO!! *screams*

As the clock ticks away the precious seconds, I’m about to report to work in a whole new company.. A new work environment, new challenges, new phase of life..

Full of apprehension~ But am embracing all of that bravely! =)

No comments: