Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love frog porridge!

As the title suggests, I adore frog porridge... haha~ As recommended by Jasmine, I fell in love with the frog porridge at Chinatown.. I duno the shop name, but it's pretty near the Yang Tze (RA) cinema.. haha.. shop is located along the main road.. pretty distinct... =)

Anyway, I'm not here to do some advertisement for them coz they didnt pay me a cent =p Unless the boss reads my blog and decides to give me some VIP card... haha...

So so, I was there on Saturday.. With Mr Koh, Weiting and Huixain... It was highly anticipated (by me =p) and I was practially drooling for it.. haha!
This is Huixian and Weiting~~~ It was vv funny actually.. We were taking pictures of each other ferociously.. haha! It was hilarious... Very silly, everyone was flashing their camera phones/DSLR... People around us must be wondering what's wrong with us.. HAHA~ Like what Mr Koh said, we don't grow up... hahaha... I wish.. Wrinkles please stay away from me =P

This is Mr Koh and his beloved FZ28.... haha.. the best on the table =pThe highlight... Woo la la! I love frog porridge... I tell ya, the sauce is sooooo nice that it's enough eating the plain porridge with just the sauce only.. But of course, with frog meat, it makes me fly up to the sky.. HAHA!The simple feast =) That made my day... haha!

Adjourned to Jurong point for some after dinner strolling/digesting.. Hahaha... Entertained ourselves by fooling ard at the 24 hrs Fairprice, starbucks.. then back to the car park... AND, i was given the chance to try out weiting's MANUAL CAR! Hahahah.... Was super excited and scared at the same time coz it's been ages since I last touched a Manual car... haha! Almost a year.. not very used to see 3 pedals (coz my dad's auto car has only 2)... A very big thank you to weiting for letting me try his car.. trust in me =p HAHA!

Very gan chiong, but want to try.. So i slowly made the car crawl at turtle speed around the empty car park... haahaha! So fun fun fun................ But still, i prefer auto cars... I like to keep my left leg free, and I like to fold it below my right leg when I drive.. =P I'm so lazy....

OH YA! A big news!!!!!

Dearest Milo has found a new owner... *sobz* And now, we welcome Kino (Mr. Koh's new Yamaha Fino) into the family.... Everybody.. Please rise and welcome KINO........

Haha... Posing with Kino...

Mr Koh and I~Weiting and Huixian~From Left: Weiting's Lancer, Mr. Koh's Kino, Mr Koh and I =)

No comments: