Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crocs Sale! again….

I went for the Crocs sale at Expo again! =) Got lots of things that I want to buy before i entered the hall, but I know that I should lower my expectations.. coz I’ve been to the first one and I know how ‘amazing’ Singaporeans can be… They will fight to enter the hall as early as they can (maybe starting to queue the day before the fair starts), and buy truckloads of crocs… and what’s left behind would be oversized ones or those of outrageous colours.. haha! So this time around, Mr. Koh and I went with a ‘有就有,没有就没有’ mindset… =)

It was pretty surprising as I thought that we would see a snakey queue outside the event hall…. But nope, the queue this time round was not as scary.. haha! Familes, couples and friends queued, and it was pretty amusing to see so many people wearing crocs to the sale, and wanting to buy more crocs…. =P

I don’t know why, but it’s definitely not a need.. Personally, I would say it’s more of a ‘want’ to buy more real cheap crocs… The normal retail price would cost at least double the sale price.. So I guess that explains the huge crowd..

Being a crocs consumer, I’d say crocs are definitely comfortable.. But aesthetically speaking, it’s not as appealing as compared to other sandals/flats/shoes you’d find in shopping malls… It’s more of a comfort shoe/slipper for me..

Let’s see when the crocs craze will be over.. =P

Anyway, this was our loot for the day.. Very mild compared to the other shoppers.. HAHA! only 2 pairs… 1 for Mr. Koh and 1 for me =)

DSC00217

DSC00218

Mr Koh here, meddling with his 超级白的鞋! hahaha…

DSC00219

Looking vv happy with his buy~ White Santa Cruz….

Whereas for me………

DSC00220

I bought a pair of Primas (such ugly feet I know =P)… For wet days, when I go to work.. haha.. or as office flats~ I even bought the cute lil buttons for my pumps as decorations.. I know it’s vv childish and not practical.. But.. I like belle ma~

DSC00233

This is belle… from Beauty and the Beast =) I got Ariel the mermaid as well….. haha~ these 2 princesses cost me $3..

That’s all for the crocs fair…… I’m now waiting for the next IT fair in June.. =) Spend money again! =P

No comments: