Saturday, May 30, 2009

Small Food #5

Presenting to you.. My Small Food #5! =)

DSC00248

This time round, I got one set from the “Granny’s Mini Tidbits Shop” collection… haha~ Pretty lovely little stuff… =)

Reminds me of my younger days.. Look at how cute the jar is.. It comes with the traditional red cover (it’s removable).. Alot of cuttlefish and marinated squids (movable as well) on sticks! haha.. And a box of toasts.. I manually folded the boxes k… It’s like my own shop~

It has a red jelly with some black black stuff inside, I guess they are some fruits.. and last but not least, a box of individually wrapped sweets/chocs (I cant read japanese, so I can’t tell what they are)… HAHA!

Sweetness~

So so, they will slowly make their way into my little display rack… to join my other small food….

Till then, I shall go hunt for Small Food #6… I’m craving for some Sushi series now.. But they are real expensive.. haha! =P

No comments: