Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Charlie Angels of BD

I Love my BD girls... BD means Business Development.. The department which I'm in currently..

Being in the Business Development is not an easy task.. You gotta buckle up coz you're in for a roller coaster ride.. haha... =P
So so........ This is the team which is surviving so well! Left girls only now~ It's pretty sad.. But but.. the 2 lovely ladies never fail to light up my day at work........ Go go jiayou!

Introducing the Charlie Angels........ haha~ I will miss them... I will!
No. 1: Miss Manager Peronel =) Nicest and cutest manager!

No.2: Miss Catherine..... Aspiring Lawyer~

Finally, No. 3: Yours truly~ hahaha... The aspiring ah lian racer... =P

If you'd notice, I have the messiest table.. haha! I am not a girl... Quite impossible to be a girl's table~.. I've tried to pack and clear my stuff already.. But I have the karang guni trait in me.. Keep and keep.. so things pile up.... haha!

I will miss the good people there.................. I will I will~

No comments: