Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Lazy Week~

I had so much fun during the week that just passed… Haha! So much so that I don’t feel like going back to work anymore… =P

I was a good girl during the week. I packed my crumbling wardrobe.. Got rid of clothes which I seldom/never/don’t wear.. haha~ It was horrible you know, when after bringing out the clothes from the wardrobe, you realised you’re in for a disaster..

DSC00196

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didnt even know that I had so much clothes.. I must confess, I’m the kind that keeps my clothes.. I don’t throw things away easily.. haha! I am a karang guni woman in disguise… But but, I soon overcame that (after few hours), and my wardrobe is now all nice and neat.. hee! =)

I sleep late, wake up late (I am still doing it now.. haha~) I drive Mummy and Daddy out for brunches…

DSC00200

We take public transport to town (Orchard/Chinatown – all thanks to the horrible erp and parking charges).. haha!

I had my all-time-favourite Mac Donald’s Breakfast =) with Mummy and Daddy….

 

DSC00206

So happy, living life like a kid.. No worries, no stress… This is the kind of luxury which money cannot buy! =)

DSC00207DSC00208

Anyway, I discovered something recently… And I think it’s vvv sweeeetttt…….. subtly sweet~ *Awww* This is a shot of my mum’s phone…..

DSC00199

With that, I end my lazy week…. Most of which was spent brunching with my parents, and lazing around at home.. If possible, can I extend my break for another 2 weeks? Please…… I promise to be a good girl and go back to work after that… =P

 

Ps: If you have noticed, my pictures are now being ‘templatised’…. It has different effects like rounded edges, instant photo, reflection…. Reason being, I’m using Windows Live Writer to blog now… After much procrastination (and trouble from blogger), haha… I’ve succumbed to new technology… Special thanks to Mr. Koh, who convinced me that this is better… HAHA! Indeed… This is so much better~)

 

No comments: