Thursday, May 21, 2009

Liying's Belated Birthday~

We celebrated Liying's belated birthday at Cine's HK Cafe.. It was very belated actually.. haha.. Coz it was difficult to arrange a meet up session when everyone is so tied up at work.. Except me, I am the 'jobless' one now.. Poor Seetoh was still stuck at work, so she missed the gathering this time round..

So it was just the 5 of us.. haha.. We made our orders and started feasting!

I ordered something which I've never tried before.. Some papaya soup noodle.. Sounds funny so I decided to give it a try... haha!

It looked harmless and tasted normal actually.. The soup base is savoury and has a tinge of orange colour (as expected, since they said it's some authentic papaya soup).. and all was fine until I tried the papaya which was swimming in the soup... haha! I almost puked... It tasted horrible! It reminds me of da bian.. haha~ I don't want to go on describing the taste.. =P

But other than that, it was pretty nice.. But if I were to order the same dish again, I will definitely leave the piece of papaya alone.. HAHA!There was this complimentary side dish (fried dumplings).. When u pay with i-forgot-which card, and above a minimum spending.. haha~

After food, it was chatting time.. haha~ We chatted through the night and it really felt good knowing that I need not report for work tml.. I can sleep late and wake up late.... Woohoo~


With Lifang~ Seetoh is the lamp above my head... HAHA! to make up for her absence..... =P


Huijun, Liying and Qian Ru~ =)

Time flies when you're having fun.. We were busy updating one another with our lives.. About changing jobs (not about landing a job now, that was passe.. haha!) We chatted until late, till it was time for us to catch the last train/bus home...

We presented Liying with her birthday gift, and realized we didnt remove the price tag.. We erupted in laughter when we saw it.. And I'm sure we got some unfriendly stares from nearby tables.. HAHA! but seriously, it never happened before... haha.. Never in our history of celebrations did this happen... =P *applause*

This is Liying with her bag from Mango + price tag.. HAHA! How proud................. =P

Met my jc classmate on my way back... He's still schooling and we chatted for a while.. It dawned upon me that I'm growing old.. He changed so much, compared to our jc days... Everybody's changing~ Seriously, sometimes I feel that after schooling, the clock ticks so much faster... It's scary!
Haha... Anyway, I don't want my 2 weeks of holidays to end.. =P I'm having so much fun... I feel so happy just parking my butt at home.. haha~

No comments: