Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Official Day at Work

Finally, the last official day at work came.. After 10 long months~ Very few can stay for more than a year in the company.. I'm proud to say I'm almost a year.. Haha! =P

CEO treated me and other colleagues to lunch at a teochew restaurant at Keypoint.. Spent close to 400 for that lunch.. haha~ I was so full after the lunch.. *burp* =P

I would say, it's been a long time since we had such a heart-warming picture taken.. Morale in the company wasnt too good these few months.. There were tension, politics, stress and pressure.. It's good to relax and chat over food once in a while.. This is what I call bonding.. haha!

We (BD Girls) were very fortunate to be chauffered around.. haha! First time in Mark X.. my colleague's new car.. haha! Sound system is good.. you can even find speakers at the door.. It's located near the bottom of the door..


On our way back, stuck in Geylang..

Basically, I had no mood to work on my last day.. I have done what I am supposed to do.. Handover my stuff nicely... Cleared my desk =) There was nothing much to do.. Anyway, it was pretty 'chaotic' in office that day as well, alot of things happening, one bad news after another and it affected everyone's mood.. Nevertheless, it did make my last day not as emotional as I expected it to be.. which is good in a way.. haha!

Soon it was time to distribute my lil cheesecakes from coffee bean =) It was good~ Everyone loves it!
Me with my cheesecakes.....

Me with my photographer of the day =) Catherine!

Close up of my cheesecakes... 20 lil pieces for 25 bucks! Cheap and presentable =)

Then, it was pictures time... I was scrambling around the office, up and down to take pictures with my dearest colleagues....
Mary, Peronel and I~ See how big Peronel's tummy is now..... Pretty Mummy in the office =) I enjoy molesting her tummy everyday, whenever I feel bored.. haha!

Then then, before I distribute the cakes to the rest, I had to give my CEO the honour of picking the first cake.. =P
He was choosing which flavour to pick...

A picture with Mr Poh... Last picture with him =P
Then, it was my dept's turn... =)


It's finger-lickin good! =)

With Mr Yen =)
With Joseph and his wife, Mary...... Haha! Joseph is my eat snake buddy and good friend in the company... haha~

With Marry...... =)
Then I ran down to level 4........ To find the sales people...
This is with pretty Jean! =)

With Alex... My right hand looks fractured........ haha! =P

With Ivan.....
With Samuel....

With Trang.. A Vietnamese intern from NTU.. She amazes me.. 3rd year Economics Student with a 4.59 GPA...

With the Central Desk girls.........

They wanted to try this shot.. haha! Can you spot my leg? =P
After work, we scrambled to Kallang Leisure Park for our buffet and singing session at Kbox!! woohoo~
The singing queens...... Lilee, Catherine and Peronel..

Close up on Catherine.. haha~


And then Ivan joined shortly.. This is a different Ivan.. There are 2 Ivans in the company... haha...

A shot with the Singing King.. He was vv tired that night.. We purposely chose duets so that he can sing the guy part.. We girls can therefore stop pretending to be transversites! haha..

With Lilee........ =)

This shot is my favourite... haha! Classic poses.. We've got a seductive lady on the left, and a comedian on the right... HAHA!

Good! There was good food and great company~ =)



GROUP SHOT! =) So nice... all in~
And on Saturday, I went back to office.. My final half day there.. =)
Took a shot with the tea auntie... She is very nice to me.. New year also give me hong bao wor.. She treats me very well too!.. She will talk to me, about life and everything under the sun.. I will miss her as well.........

Catherine wants a shot with Auntie as well.. hee!
And my last day at work ended... It was still raining heavily before 30 mins before knock off time... When it was time to leave, the sun was already out....... I guess, heavens are trying to tell me something...
........ '雨过天晴'
A rainbow awaits after the rain........ You'll appreciate the sun more after being in the rain =)
I walked to the bus stop, like how I'd usually would after work... But it felt different this time round.. My footsteps were lighter, and my heart felt free-er... I felt happier~

No comments: